- Dua Saleh: June 22
- King Couteen: June 29
- Akie Bermiss Trio w/ Candice Corbin: July 20
- The OK Factor: August 24
- Maria Isa: Sept 7
- Roe Family Singers: Sept 21
Thanks so much to the 122 people who completed the survey! The results are included in the attachment link below.
Your input and support mean a great deal to us and everyone involved in the shows.
– Tim and Sean
We welcome your feedback on the concerts! You can complete the very brief (2-3 min) survey here.
We also have t-shirts for sale still: men’s (XXL,L), women’s (L), kids, and onesies.
Thanks for your time and support! – Sean and Tim
Join us this Sunday for our last show of the season: Dave Huckfelt and Erik Koskinen show is at 5:30 pm!
You can go to the event page for additional information.
Hope you can join us!
To accompany their amazing talents, we promise fireflies and crickets — and best of all a Steinway baby grand piano thanks to the Schubert Club. You won’t want to miss this. We hope you can join us!
- For logistics information on how things work, you can click on the event link above.
- Gate opens at 6:30, with a $10 suggested donation. 100% of the proceeds go to the artists thanks to our generous sponsors and partners.
Watch this page for logistics on tonight’s show with the Akie Bermiss Trio. We have a rain-out site at St. Mark Lutheran Church, 550 West 7th Street, just down the street.
Logistics are in the event page. It will be fantastic music. Join us!!
Please join us for the Akie Bermiss Trio this weekend, Saturday the 4th. Doors at 6:30, and show at 7:30. Information on the band in the event page, including additional logistics. It will be a great night of amazing jazz music.
If you are on Facebook, you can also learn more at our page there.
We hope you can join us!
Please join us this Saturday the 28th for “Ang and the Ranch Hands“. Weather should be great. Logistics are in the event notice.
And as promised, there will be at least one real horse before the show thanks to the Saint Paul Police Mounted Patrol unit. Show up between 6:30 and 7:30 to see the horse(s).
Thanks so much for your support. We hope to see you Saturday.
Greetings! The fireflies have been out all week in anticipation of the show on Saturday. Perfect weather; incredible community; amazing music!
* Yard opens at 6:30 for the 7:30 show. $10 suggested contribution — 100% goes to the artist.
* Bring chairs and/or a blanket. We have some benches and extra seats on limited basis.
* Bring anything you want to eat or drink, including adult beverages. We suggest you stop by one of our sponsors, Liquor Barrel – West 7th St. Paul, or Waldmann Brewery on the way. Each is just a couple of blocks from our house.
* You can buy a Grand Oak Opry t-shirt, or King Courteen‘s ep at the show.
* We provide a bathroom (just one) and recycling/garbage. As people have noted, hydrate responsibly to avoid a line.
* Kids are welcome and can play in the front yard.
* Pets are not welcome. (Ours are kenneled inside and go nuts.)
Thanks for your support. Can’t wait! See you soon!