We can’t wait for the show! Some logistical recommendations:
* Stop by our sponsors, Claddagh Coffee, Liquor Barrel – West 7th St. Paul, and Waldmann Brewery and Wurstery to pick up something to drink/eat before the show. Because…
* You should plan to arrive early (6:30 doors) for the best spots. Bring a blanket/chairs, and anything that you want to eat/drink. Enjoy the great weather. We have a bathroom available.
* Suggested donation of $10, 100% goes to the artists.
* Show will start right after 7:30.
* Kids welcome! They can play in the front yard.
* Pets: Not welcome.
* We’ll have new Grand Oak Opry t-shirts for sale and Chastity Brown will have merch for sale.
* Street parking in the neighborhood. (Please be kind to neighbors who may temporarily lose their street parking.)
Don’t worry if you’ve never been to a show or don’t know anyone. Please join us! 🌈🎶🌈🎶