We can’t wait to host Maria Isa and her band this Saturday at 7:30. Our address is 273 Goodhue Street in Saint Paul, 55102. Map link here. Event information is in the link here. Logistical information:
- Gate open at 6:30. Arrive early for best seats.
- $10 suggested donation/adult with 100% of proceeds going to the artists thanks to our amazing neighborhood business sponsors.
- Bring chairs/blankets, and anything you want to eat or drink, including adult beverages. Make it a picnic if you want. We have a few extra chairs.
- “Drink responsibly” and plan ahead to avoid a line at our bathroom. (Our bathroom is available for your use.)
- We’ll have t-shirts for sale, and merch for the artists. Take a bit of the evening home with you!
- No dogs or smoking.
Please thank our neighbors for supporting this, and for volunteering their time to make it happen. Thanks to our sponsors: Claddagh Coffee, Peg Ganey RE/MAX Professionals, Liquor Barrel West 7th, Selby Acupuncture, Timberwolf Crossfit, and Waldmann Brewery.
See you soon! Can’t wait.