Welcome to everyone! We can’t wait for the Roe Family Singers this Saturday!
If you’ve been to the shows, the only thing new is that the show starts at 6:30. Gates at 5:30. For everyone:
- $10 suggested donation/adult (>16) with 100% supporting the artists thanks to our generous sponsors (see below).
- Bring a chair/blanket, and anything you want to eat/drink, including adult beverages. Make a picnic out of it. Our bathroom is available for your use but ‘drink/hydrate responsibly’ to avoid a line during the show. We have recycling and garbage containers.
- Kids are welcome, and can run around in front if they get bored. No pets or smoking.
- If you forget your shirt, or if you want to take home one of our Grand Oak Opry t-shirts, they’ll be available for sale. Same for merch from Roe Family Singers.
- Selby Acupuncture will be on-site before the show doing $10 mini-treatments, with 100% of contribution going to the artists.
- Please thank our neighbors for being SO supportive of this effort. All of the volunteers for the show come from the neighborhood!
Thanks to our sponsors: Claddagh Coffee, Liquor Barrel – West 7th St. Paul, Peg Ganey REMAX Professionals of St. Paul, Selby Acupuncture, Timberwolf CrossFit, and Waldmann Brewery. Stop by before or after the show!