We’re grateful to the folks at MusicInMinnesota.com for featuring us in a recent story. Check it out when you can!
Help represent and support backyard concerts and community-building!
If you haven’t bought a Grand Oak Opry t-shirt and would like to we’d love to help you out. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. ($15 includes postage.)
The start time for the show has been moved to 7:00 to give time for the potential for rain to go by. Gates at 6:00, but the show WILL TAKE PLACE! Can’t wait. Join us!!
Welcome to everyone! We can’t wait for the Roe Family Singers this Saturday!
If you’ve been to the shows, the only thing new is that the show starts at 6:30. Gates at 5:30. For everyone:
- $10 suggested donation/adult (>16) with 100% supporting the artists thanks to our generous sponsors (see below).
- Bring a chair/blanket, and anything you want to eat/drink, including adult beverages. Make a picnic out of it. Our bathroom is available for your use but ‘drink/hydrate responsibly’ to avoid a line during the show. We have recycling and garbage containers.
- Kids are welcome, and can run around in front if they get bored. No pets or smoking.
- If you forget your shirt, or if you want to take home one of our Grand Oak Opry t-shirts, they’ll be available for sale. Same for merch from Roe Family Singers.
- Selby Acupuncture will be on-site before the show doing $10 mini-treatments, with 100% of contribution going to the artists.
- Please thank our neighbors for being SO supportive of this effort. All of the volunteers for the show come from the neighborhood!
Thanks to our sponsors: Claddagh Coffee, Liquor Barrel – West 7th St. Paul, Peg Ganey REMAX Professionals of St. Paul, Selby Acupuncture, Timberwolf CrossFit, and Waldmann Brewery. Stop by before or after the show!
We can’t wait to host Maria Isa and her band this Saturday at 7:30. Our address is 273 Goodhue Street in Saint Paul, 55102. Map link here. Event information is in the link here. Logistical information:
- Gate open at 6:30. Arrive early for best seats.
- $10 suggested donation/adult with 100% of proceeds going to the artists thanks to our amazing neighborhood business sponsors.
- Bring chairs/blankets, and anything you want to eat or drink, including adult beverages. Make it a picnic if you want. We have a few extra chairs.
- “Drink responsibly” and plan ahead to avoid a line at our bathroom. (Our bathroom is available for your use.)
- We’ll have t-shirts for sale, and merch for the artists. Take a bit of the evening home with you!
- No dogs or smoking.
Thrilled for the coverage from the Post Bulletin’s 507 Magazine today!
Doors for the Erik Koskinen show open at 6:00 on Saturday the 31st, with the show starting at 7:00.
Here is how it works logistically.
* The address is 6513 W River Road NW, 55901. Here’s a map link. (This is personal home, who has opened up their fantastic yard for this community/music opportunity.)
* There is off-street parking but carpool if you can.
* Gates will open at 6:00.
* Suggested donation of $10/adult 16 and up, with 100% of your contribution going to the artist thanks to the support of our generous local sponsors, Minnwest Bank, Solar Connection, Thesis Beer Project, and Stogies On Grand in St. Paul.
* Bring chairs/blankets, and anything you want to eat/drink. Adult beverages are fine. There is a bathroom available but please “drink responsibly” to avoid a line.
* Erik will have merch for sale, and you can buy Grand Oak Opry t-shirts if you want.
* No dogs/smoking.
Message us if you have any questions. You can also check out our Facebook page here.
We hope you can join us for The OK Factor on Saturday August 24th at 7:30. Few bands have come with such enthusiastic recommendations from people who have seen them perform. It should be a fantastic evening!
Learn more here.
We are honored to partner with The Shubert Club to present this show.
We hope you can join us!
We hope you will join us for amazing music, people, and (finally) nice weather tonight (Saturday) at 7:30. $10 suggested contribution/adult with all proceeds going to support the artists. Bring your own chairs/blanket, and anything you want to eat or drink. We’ll also have Grand Oak Opry t-shirts for sale.
Selby Acupuncture will be onsite before the show doing 20-min mini-sessions for $10, with all proceeds going to the artists.
We hope you can join us!
We can’t wait to host King Courteen this Saturday the 29th at 7:30. His show last year was incredible. There is no threat of rain, and it will be shaded and cool under the Grand Oak.
Gate opens at 6:30. For more on the show, go here. Join us!