We can’t wait to host Maria Isa and her band this Saturday at 7:30. Our address is 273 Goodhue Street in Saint Paul, 55102. Map link here. Event information is in the link here. Logistical information:
- Gate open at 6:30. Arrive early for best seats.
- $10 suggested donation/adult with 100% of proceeds going to the artists thanks to our amazing neighborhood business sponsors.
- Bring chairs/blankets, and anything you want to eat or drink, including adult beverages. Make it a picnic if you want. We have a few extra chairs.
- “Drink responsibly” and plan ahead to avoid a line at our bathroom. (Our bathroom is available for your use.)
- We’ll have t-shirts for sale, and merch for the artists. Take a bit of the evening home with you!
- No dogs or smoking.
Please thank our neighbors for supporting this, and for volunteering their time to make it happen. Thanks to our sponsors: Claddagh Coffee, Peg Ganey RE/MAX Professionals, Liquor Barrel West 7th, Selby Acupuncture, Timberwolf Crossfit, and Waldmann Brewery.
See you soon! Can’t wait.
Maria Isa Sep 7
Thrilled for the coverage from the Post Bulletin’s 507 Magazine today!
Doors for the Erik Koskinen show open at 6:00 on Saturday the 31st, with the show starting at 7:00.
Here is how it works logistically.
* The address is 6513 W River Road NW, 55901. Here’s a map link. (This is personal home, who has opened up their fantastic yard for this community/music opportunity.)
* There is off-street parking but carpool if you can.
* Gates will open at 6:00.
* Suggested donation of $10/adult 16 and up, with 100% of your contribution going to the artist thanks to the support of our generous local sponsors, Minnwest Bank, Solar Connection, Thesis Beer Project, and Stogies On Grand in St. Paul.
* Bring chairs/blankets, and anything you want to eat/drink. Adult beverages are fine. There is a bathroom available but please “drink responsibly” to avoid a line.
* Erik will have merch for sale, and you can buy Grand Oak Opry t-shirts if you want.
* No dogs/smoking.
Message us if you have any questions. You can also check out our Facebook page here.
We hope you can join us for The OK Factor on Saturday August 24th at 7:30. Few bands have come with such enthusiastic recommendations from people who have seen them perform. It should be a fantastic evening!
Learn more here.
We are honored to partner with The Shubert Club to present this show.
We hope you can join us!
The OK Factor Aug 24
We hope you will join us for amazing music, people, and (finally) nice weather tonight (Saturday) at 7:30. $10 suggested contribution/adult with all proceeds going to support the artists. Bring your own chairs/blanket, and anything you want to eat or drink. We’ll also have Grand Oak Opry t-shirts for sale.
Selby Acupuncture will be onsite before the show doing 20-min mini-sessions for $10, with all proceeds going to the artists.
We hope you can join us!
Thanks to our sponsors that make this possible: Claddagh Coffee, Peg Ganey RE/MAX Professionals, Liquor Barrel West 7th, Selby Acupuncture, Timberwolf Crossfit, and Waldmann Brewery.
Akie Bermiss Trio w/ Candice Corbin July 20
We can’t wait to host King Courteen this Saturday the 29th at 7:30. His show last year was incredible. There is no threat of rain, and it will be shaded and cool under the Grand Oak.
Gate opens at 6:30. For more on the show, go here. Join us!
King Courteen June 29
Thanks so much to the 122 people who completed the survey! The results are included in the attachment link below.
Your input and support mean a great deal to us and everyone involved in the shows.
– Tim and Sean
Data_All_181021.2018 GOO Survey.
We welcome your feedback on the concerts! You can complete the very brief (2-3 min) survey here.
We also have t-shirts for sale still: men’s (XXL,L), women’s (L), kids, and onesies.
Thanks for your time and support! – Sean and Tim
Greetings! We’ve set up a brief survey about Grand Oak Opry. (Link below.)
Here’s the survey.
We’d love your feedback whether or not you’ve been to a show. It’s very brief.
Thanks so much! – Sean and Tim
Join us this Sunday for our last show of the season: Dave Huckfelt and Erik Koskinen show is at 5:30 pm!
You can go to the event page for additional information.
Hope you can join us!