Please join us for the Akie Bermiss Trio this weekend, Saturday the 4th. Doors at 6:30, and show at 7:30. Information on the band in the event page, including additional logistics. It will be a great night of amazing jazz music.
If you are on Facebook, you can also learn more at our page there.
We hope you can join us!
Please join us this Saturday the 28th for “Ang and the Ranch Hands“. Weather should be great. Logistics are in the event notice.
And as promised, there will be at least one real horse before the show thanks to the Saint Paul Police Mounted Patrol unit. Show up between 6:30 and 7:30 to see the horse(s).
Thanks so much for your support. We hope to see you Saturday.
Greetings! The fireflies have been out all week in anticipation of the show on Saturday. Perfect weather; incredible community; amazing music!
* Yard opens at 6:30 for the 7:30 show. $10 suggested contribution — 100% goes to the artist.
* Bring chairs and/or a blanket. We have some benches and extra seats on limited basis.
* Bring anything you want to eat or drink, including adult beverages. We suggest you stop by one of our sponsors, Liquor Barrel – West 7th St. Paul, or Waldmann Brewery on the way. Each is just a couple of blocks from our house.
* You can buy a Grand Oak Opry t-shirt, or King Courteen‘s ep at the show.
* We provide a bathroom (just one) and recycling/garbage. As people have noted, hydrate responsibly to avoid a line.
* Kids are welcome and can play in the front yard.
* Pets are not welcome. (Ours are kenneled inside and go nuts.)
Thanks to our sponsors for making this possible! Claddagh Coffee, Leitner’s Garden Center, Liquor Barrel – West 7th St. Paul, Selby Acupuncture, Timberwolf CrossFit, and Waldmann Brewery.
Thanks for your support. Can’t wait! See you soon!
We’re excited to welcome King Courteen to the Grand Oak Opry this Saturday the 7th of July. Doors at 6:30, show at 7:30. The weather looks perfect.
For more information on the show, and on King Courteen himself, click here.
This is a great chance to check out the place if you’ve never been before, and for those of you who have attended before but not heard Michael (King Courteen), you won’t want to miss him.
Logistics and information on attending in the event link. Hope to see you soon!
We can’t wait for Grand Oak Opry Presents Chastity Brown this Saturday. Weather is looking perfect!
Some quick reminders about logistics, and some requests:
- There are no tickets. For all shows we request a $10 donation/adult, with 100% of the proceeds going to the artist. Seating is first come first served, with gate open at 6:30.
- We ask that you bring your own chair/blanket, and anything that you like to eat or drink. (Adult beverages allowed.) We provide an onsite bathroom in our house.
- Kids of all ages allowed. Young ones are free to hang out in our front yard if they need a break.
- No animals allowed.
- Spread the word! Share the event. Invite friends. Ask people to ‘like’ Grand Oak Opry on Facebook This is how we do publicity. We have amazing artists again this summer.
- Click on Upcoming Shows to learn more about upcoming shows.
Thanks to our neighbors and all the people that make this possible. Saturday will be here soon!
We’re so excited for the summer 2018 concerts! We have all new artists this year, and the widest diversity of musical styles ever. Kicks off June 23rd with Chastity Brown!
Click on the link to learn more:
All shows are at our home, 273 Goodhue Street in St. Paul. Instructions and and information on how it works are in each event.
Thanks so much to our sponsors: Claddagh Coffee, Leitner’s Garden Center, Liquor Barrel – West 7th, Selby Acupuncture, Timberwolf Crossfit, Waldmann Brewery. Their support allows 100% of your contribution to go to the artists.
The concert will still take place at 4:00. Doors at 3:00.
We’ve moved to St. Mark Lutheran Church, 550 7th Street West, Saint Paul, 55102. It’s just down the street and is a great location!
Thanks! See you soon!
We can’t wait to have Frankie Lee perform on Saturday Sept. 2nd at 8:00
Logistics!! Please check out the notes below, with important information about the show.
* Event starts at 8:00, not 7:30. Doors open at 7:00. We won’t be able to let you in before then.
* Suggested donation $10/adult. 100% of proceeds to to the artists, thanks to our sponsors (listed below). No advance tickets.
* Because there will probably be a big crowd, arrive early (anytime after 7:00) for best seats.
* Bring chairs/blanket.
* We provide water and a bathroom. Bring any beverage/food (including adult beverages) that you like.
* No dogs, or smoking. Or dogs that smoke.
Welcome to our backyard and our great neighborhood – West 7th!
Thanks SO much to our sponsors this summer: Claddagh Coffee, Liquor Barrel – West 7th St. Paul, Leitner’s Garden Center, Selby Acupuncture,Summit Brewing Company, & Timberwolf CrossFit!