We’re excited to welcome King Courteen to the Grand Oak Opry this Saturday the 7th of July. Doors at 6:30, show at 7:30. The weather looks perfect.
For more information on the show, and on King Courteen himself, click here.
This is a great chance to check out the place if you’ve never been before, and for those of you who have attended before but not heard Michael (King Courteen), you won’t want to miss him.
Logistics and information on attending in the event link. Hope to see you soon!
We can’t wait for Grand Oak Opry Presents Chastity Brown this Saturday. Weather is looking perfect!
Some quick reminders about logistics, and some requests:
- There are no tickets. For all shows we request a $10 donation/adult, with 100% of the proceeds going to the artist. Seating is first come first served, with gate open at 6:30.
- We ask that you bring your own chair/blanket, and anything that you like to eat or drink. (Adult beverages allowed.) We provide an onsite bathroom in our house.
- Kids of all ages allowed. Young ones are free to hang out in our front yard if they need a break.
- No animals allowed.
- Spread the word! Share the event. Invite friends. Ask people to ‘like’ Grand Oak Opry on Facebook This is how we do publicity. We have amazing artists again this summer.
- Click on Upcoming Shows to learn more about upcoming shows.
Thanks to our neighbors and all the people that make this possible. Saturday will be here soon!
We’re so excited for the summer 2018 concerts! We have all new artists this year, and the widest diversity of musical styles ever. Kicks off June 23rd with Chastity Brown!
Click on the link to learn more:
All shows are at our home, 273 Goodhue Street in St. Paul. Instructions and and information on how it works are in each event.
Thanks so much to our sponsors: Claddagh Coffee, Leitner’s Garden Center, Liquor Barrel – West 7th, Selby Acupuncture, Timberwolf Crossfit, Waldmann Brewery. Their support allows 100% of your contribution to go to the artists.
The concert will still take place at 4:00. Doors at 3:00.
We’ve moved to St. Mark Lutheran Church, 550 7th Street West, Saint Paul, 55102. It’s just down the street and is a great location!
Thanks! See you soon!
We can’t wait to have Frankie Lee perform on Saturday Sept. 2nd at 8:00
Logistics!! Please check out the notes below, with important information about the show.
* Event starts at 8:00, not 7:30. Doors open at 7:00. We won’t be able to let you in before then.
* Suggested donation $10/adult. 100% of proceeds to to the artists, thanks to our sponsors (listed below). No advance tickets.
* Because there will probably be a big crowd, arrive early (anytime after 7:00) for best seats.
* Bring chairs/blanket.
* We provide water and a bathroom. Bring any beverage/food (including adult beverages) that you like.
* No dogs, or smoking. Or dogs that smoke.
Welcome to our backyard and our great neighborhood – West 7th!
Thanks SO much to our sponsors this summer: Claddagh Coffee, Liquor Barrel – West 7th St. Paul, Leitner’s Garden Center, Selby Acupuncture,Summit Brewing Company, & Timberwolf CrossFit!
Jayanthi Kyle is an amazingly versatile performer. She’ll do a set with the improvisational jazz group Le Voyage, and a set with just her guitarist.
The event page, Jayanthi Kyle with Le Voyage at Grand Oak Opry will have the details. Also the Facebook page for the event.
The weather should be beautiful. Expect some surprises, and great company and artistry! Join us!
Join us this Saturday at 7:30 for Lady Midnight!
To learn more and ‘sign up’ (no pre-sale tickets, just show up) go here. More on how the show works logistically here.
- More on Facebook about her here.
- Soundcloud link here.
- Bandcamp link here.
We can’t wait for this Saturday with The Pines at Grand Oak Opry. The weather should be fantastic! Here are some points on how it will all work:
- There are no pre-sale tickets. It’s first-come-first-served, with 100% of your contributions ($10 suggested) going to the band. We have never turned anyone away. (Not yet.)
- Sign up and learn more on Facebook, here.
- Arrive early for the best spots, but not before 6:30pm.
- Bring a chair, a blanket, any food/drink you want (adult beverages are fine), and a friend/neighbor. We’ll provide water, a bathroom and great company. Kids are welcome.
- There will be merch for The Pines and Grand Oak Opry for sale.
- Just a reminder – no pets allowed.
- Spread the word on the concerts. We rely on social media for almost all of our promotions. “Like” us and share the page if you can.
- Please thank and support our sponsors.
Welcome to our neighborhood! It should be a fantastic night. Message us for anything else. Thanks!! – Sean and Tim